Friday, October 08, 2004

...ready? let's roll, onto something new...

I met someone completely adorable and nice tonight - and I'm paranoid now because I want to chat with him again and hang, but he's friends with my history which is probably a bad thing, although Nick-Ro said "meh, do it" which made me happy, because he generally knows everything.

But then, before I left I saw that my friend was taking down his number. But, like, she hadn't even really talked to him a lot all night, and has another guy in the works. And then I was sad.

I have to work in t-minus 5 hours, but I am currently out of my tree. My tree is over there, and I am here, and we are aways from each other and this is clearly not good. We need to be LUCID for work, yes.

His chin was strong, strong. Playful smile, like those guys who you know are trouble. I don't know what it is, I always find the troubles.

Bed now. Goodbye.