Tuesday, October 05, 2004

...net weight: 200 grams...

The laptop may be in intensive care, but thankfully the Mac-daddy got my desktop internet running again, so here I am, in all my Torontonian glory. He always does this - we break the internet, and he fixes it. We owe him so much seriously, although he says that most of the time it's his fault the internet goes out anyway.

I am paying him back in Iranian dried nuts. Rafsanjan pistachio, and such. I think he knows that I secretly love him (possibly even better than George Clooney - and that is saying a lot), but very politely pretends to not know, or care. Very chivalrous, I think.

So I made a horse's ass out of myself today, all for the sake of a good party. Because, when it comes down to it, I am the shiznit of friends and there are no ends that I will not go to for you. I will even speak to the scum of the earth (hypothetically speaking, of course), all so that you will have the party of parties of parTAYS. But really, it was an interesting sight. I stammered, and shook and did all kinds of non-me things, because there aren't a lot of people who cause me to lose my cool, but yet the cool was lost. And then I went to Tara's... and collapsed on her bed... and ate half a bag of marshmallows.

I'm done - that was my story. That's all. I'm going to bed now, because my room is pretty and nice, and I have an early class. If I weren't afraid of fire, I would leave the rosemary candle burning. As it is, I have to blow it out. Some things are just meant to be blown out, I suppose.