Sunday, October 03, 2004

...the punishing kiss...

Do you understand how completely wrong this is? W-R-O-N-G.

He is beautiful, and it's a shame. A low down dirty shame. Fix my computer, fix my hope in the beauty of the world, and the beauty of guys who, truth be told, did not have a great standing with me recently - and then to know that... AHHHH.

So essentially it looks like this will have to be what is generally tantamount to a celebrity-type crush. The completely unrequited, never to be requited, crushes that make you weep for the unfairness of it all. So, contrary to Kristen's insistance that I "get over it" - I'm going to continue to crush and curse the unfair unfair un-FAIR nature of the world as it is, and wail and moan and "beweep my outcast state". Or something. And damn MTJ who said it quite well: "so hot you want to get with him.. but you can't". AHHHH!

But at the same time, move my thoughts to the more enticing thought of the guy who, although is not the "man of my dreams", is intriguing and fun.. and, oh yes, I can't date him. What, exactly, was I thinking with this plan? Can we tell me please? Self-improvement. Riiiigghhhttt.

She was never so witty
Always struggling to be full of fun
On weekdays from midday to one

I want karaoke on a Saturday night. I want a light-roast unflavoured coffee (even if it is free-trade). I want a new-found appreciation for electronica.

Figure it out yet? Keep working on it...