Friday, October 01, 2004

...aut lux hic nata est...

It's man versus machine in my life and tonight, the machine won.

This girl is now the owner of a brand-new ibook, beautiful beautiful mac darling that it is. For the next year or two, this baby will be my best friend and mister lover man, shabba.

Media is starting up hardcore at the office, and Russ asked me today if I'd be willing to write some of the articles for the various magazines/papers they are getting involved with. Um... died and went to heaven, honestly. I love that I'm finally going to get to do something fun at work. And something which requires actual neurons.

Witness me next week - sitting in Javaville, sipping a fair-trade mocha, writing for a magazine, on my little mac-baby. Who I have yet to name, but it will come. Finally, to be an actual pretentious writer, and not just a wanna-be.

I only kid - I'll never be a pretentious writer. Not pretentious enough.

I am completely adoring of Althea, the new girl at work. Love her to bits and pieces, honestly. We laughed so much today, mostly at me, mostly because I could not keep my eyes or thoughts off the good doctor (read: the smoldering hot plastic surgeon with an office upstairs).

Off to clean my room, then play with the new best friend. Why don't you bums go do something productive and make me feel super guilty?