Monday, September 27, 2004

...and my mind hushed the scandal...

Right-o: inconsistent and worrisome.

I'm taking it under advisement and allowing my head to wrap around the thought that this time, two-bite brownies just might not cut it as the answer to the world's problems. Something more substantial might be in the works for me. The thing is I don't have time, really.

Time, time, rhymes with lime. And incidentally, what I just noticed, with rhyme.

I tried to tell my mother, but she had none of that. She says I'm"fine", essentially dared me not to be. Goddamn Iranians and their social stigmas.

Janet bought me a brownie. I think I worried her, I'm sorry for that. This was a surprise to me too, I promise. Like a baseball to the fucking face. I don't usually break into cosmic tears at the drop of a hat and the seat of a pant. This was a rather new phenomenon and somewhat more than unsettling.