Thursday, September 30, 2004

...keep refrigerated/garder au froid...

It just occured to me that it has been 6 months, past, and now I have a headache. This is a very odd way to live. I go about and do the days and see people, and *see* people, but it's all superficial and I know it.

I need to stop reading the Toronto Star horoscopes. They are dangerous and completely wrong for me. They alternately get my hopes up or make me anticipate the worst, and really how could they know anyway? What are the chances everyone born in the same 30-day span will go through the same types of things at the same time?

Fucking scam artists.

I want to talk to him but I don't know how. I want to *talk* to him. Which really just means say everything, all of it, and make him listen, so he gets it and I know he gets it.

My head *really* hurts. I'm going to bed, I think. I shouldn't be blogging anyway. I already talk too much, as it is. So, bed. I wouldn't mind chocolate first, but there is none in my immediate vicinity.