Saturday, October 02, 2004

...the politics of idealism...

Walking back from late dinner with Tara, we ran into Sam and Talayeh on Baldwin coming out of a cafe there. I felt so ridiculously cool because I adore them and they were in my neighbourhood, which means that I live in the "cool" neighbourhood, which in some way then progresses to me being somewhat cool.

Right.

Lord, I'm so retarded.

Oh and ps. Talayeh also has an ibook. Yeah, that's right. We're like, computer sisters. Or something. I'll stop now.

The ibook is making me cry. Because I want to be on the internet on it, right now. And I don't know the password to the network and Mark, the mac-daddy computer genius of the house, is not around. This is frustrating.

My life as a romantic comedy - Martha said it would be so ironic if I met the man of my dreams while I'm on this self-imposed celibacy phase, and wouldn't be able to go out with him. Well, irony just hit me like a slap in the face and there's a light on in the attic.

It's October. Whoa. Where did that come from?