Thursday, October 07, 2004

...a magician might, but a gentleman never would...

Egads... woke up half an hour before my class. Should be getting ready to leave, and yet look, here I am.

Late last night and a French debate on the fall of feminism with Martha and Kristen, namely the trend of women to leave careers and pursue motherhood. In preparation for my presentation on this same subject, which thank the lord isn't until Tuesday I realized, but which I will ass-rape regardless.

Martha my darling, happy birthday!! You are as always the hottest thing walking, the funnest, and so brilliant and creative. Your writing and philosophizing is the kind of thing that makes me want to give up. So glad I met you and that I am living with you this year. Keep on rocking your groove thang forever.

Janet was right, after all. That was definately one of those decisions for which I should have sought approval *before* following through. Let's not make me regret this please, much thanks.


I wonder if any of you understand that Prince's "The Greatest Romance Ever Sold" is the sexiest song ever? Hmm?