Wednesday, October 06, 2004

...oh my, do I (honey.. indeed I do)...

i) I just finished telling Derek how frustrating it is when people go offline of MSN out of the blue, without saying anything... when he goes offline.

*sigh*

What am I supposed to do with this boy, can you tell me please?

Derelito, I love you, but honestly sometimes you drive me to distraction. But I am still coming to Burwash tomorrow to see you.

ii) Read this. From Solmaz, and thank you because it made me laugh and shake my head.

iii) Daniel said don't take no for an answer, when I went to pick up my computer at the bookstore. But then they said it *still* wasn't ready, so I had to take no for an answer after all. Which made me angry, but then I went home with Farnam and we ate true Iranian "pesteh".

Aside: Does SM *realize* how precious these pistachios are? How significant it is that I gave him one of my ONLY two tins? I hope he appreciates the love, seriously.

iv) I had another conversation with the beautiful philosophy boy. In which finally (FINALLY!) we learned his name and did a little introduction thingie that was cute, and we also learned that we have a common love for the following things:
- ibooks
- coffee
- philosophy (sssh... it's not really a love for me. I just love hearing him do philosophy)
- chocolate covered coffee beans from Kensington

Clearly, it is meant to be. *Clearly*.

Daniel mentioned how smooth I was when we were talking. I said that maybe I should wear my "smoothie sensation" t-shirt to the next class. Kristen pipes in: Isn't that the shirt that always gets you into trouble?

Well. Yes - but that is clearly the point.

v) In a very odd turn of events, I came home last night to find that itunes is now installed on my PC desktop. Which confused me, because I did not put it there. Explanations? Please?