Tuesday, June 20, 2006

...the whole row is going home...

A couple people told me I wasn't myself today; last night they just thought I was "absent", another stratisphere. But I'm me and I'm here - I'm just not happy here. That's all. It isn't contextual, not very much anyway, so it isn't really that I am not happy "here" as in a place I can leave. It's a situation, a feeling, a time - it's just a statement of fact.

This is really random but I have to wonder how PETA feels about commercials like the dancing angus beef cow who thinks he's one; or the one where the chocolate cows are fighing for their rights. The line "what did I win" combined with the dancing and with the associated mental image of a juicy steak is just creepy; as is the line "don't hate me because I'm delicious". You know?

I'm exploding, I feel so restless and pent up with something. It's happening again, this ridiculous thing where I can't calm down, falling mad and making messes.