Friday, June 16, 2006

...italian pop music...

I was about to launch into a TiG critical discussion of Habbo Hotel, recently expanding it's reach through my store, when I had the feeling I should check with Phil first. This is what he had for me:

It would make more sense for you now to watch and wait till a target is actually in your sights than it would to fire your missile at a distant blur. You must first get all your facts straight, your plan rehearsed and your act together.

So I guess Habbo is safe from my acerbic commentary for another day. I will turn my focus then to charities gone corporate, and why I want no part. Read: A new project aimed at teaching sixth graders to affect their world through their food selections (?) with the support of and association with the Atkins Foundation.