Tuesday, June 06, 2006

...the dutch will find it...

E for president! Or, if not that, then manager!

HarperCollins sent me books today, a bunch of them. This the same day that I bought a bunch myself. I love the fact that I actually have time to read them all (except for two, which I am giving away). I have three emails to send, a Grosman to visit tomorrow, and I have to remember to run back into work at some point tomorrow afternoon to book off July 2nd for Vanessa's baby shower. I'm so retardedly excited. On Thursday, I am seeking insight from my kids ladies to put together a basket for her. Hurray!

In the new commercial for the Special K challenge to maintain your ideal body weight, the main "character" is referred to as Little Suzy. Is that a sign? Is the universe sending me fat signs on the day of the devil? Figures.