Tuesday, June 20, 2006

...millie makes it better...

It's because everybody needs a break. Also, because you could be having a bad day, and then someone will message you and say "Sanam! I'm in T.O!!!" and then you're sad that you have to go to bed because your head is throbbing but thrilled you might get a visitor on Thursday or Friday or Saturday. This is what friends do, mood-altering golden rocks. This has actually been a good week for that, since the universe gave me a British glam queen that I was dying to see and it was fantastic because nothing had changed. Picked up nearly even on the same uptake of laughter we said goodbye on, picked up and drank/talked girly/laughed pretty for 8 hours yesterday. As if that wasn't enough, today I got this message from Sheida, and again! A foreign (not really) visitor is in my city for me. And maybe everything else stinks, worse than it's ever stunk before (not really... but it feels like it) except for this, which doesn't stink at all, and in fact smells of roses.