Wednesday, November 03, 2004

...oh love, remember my name...

Nogah sent us this "family" picture to us last night. I don't know why I put that in quotation marks, because they aren't a hypothetical family. These people have been my rock and support and love for so many years. The most inclusive force, we adopt everyone we meet and grow and grow.





Right in the middle of the picture, in front, is Joe smiling away. He really was the centre of everything. How are we going to do this, how do we go on as a family, a group, and organization without him?

Arrogant fucker - he's probably sitting up there now, laughing at the mess he's caused. "I got you guys good". Jerkass. He always did like to cause a ruckus.

Remember throwing flour and water on Kumail? Remember back handsprings off the walls with Russ? Remember "boom chica boom"?