Friday, October 29, 2004

...cuz i'm super fly when i'm super high...

I did it again - the thing where I read a horoscope that isn't mine and project. I want the horoscope to be read and understood the way I understand it. Ok?

Today: worked 12-5
Tomorrow working: 8:30-3:30
Sunday working: 10-12 and 1-6 (two different jobs)
Monday working: 9-1

This is why I am tired. And, also, not doing well in school.

I want to play tonight. I want to see Matt at the Tranzac, and go to the Green Room, and stay out all night and party - but I have to be up at a god forsaken hour tomorrow, and I need sleep in so many ways, that it is not happening and I am sad. Also the hours are apparently changing tomorrow night, as in the clocks, and I don't know if forward or backwards and I have to know so I don't show up at the wrong time on Sunday.

Kill me. Now please.