Tuesday, October 26, 2004

...where's the kid with the chemicals?...

i) Ready for it? Slick Tatum has a blog, oh. Yes. As random wired as he is in the real world, this is my roomie y'all. Love him! Love him!

ii) Coner Oberst is so beautiful I can't breathe. He writes so gorgeously... I can't breathe. She says this is my song (from another's point of view) - god but I don't want to be that girl.

You didn't care to know
Who else may have been here before
I want a lover I don't have to love
I want a girl who's too sad to give a fuck...

He said "It feels good,
I think I'll give it a try"...

Let's just keep touching, let's just
keep
keep
singing

I got a hunger and I can't seem to get full.

I need some meaning I can memorize
The kind I have seems to slip my mind
But you
But you
Write such pretty words...


iii) Reasons for borderline happy:
- my girl Ashley left me a sticky note on my computer, for old times' sake (by old times, she means she did it once, she'll do it again - loves it)
- SM knocks on my door, I'm not anticipating. It's a mess, I feel ashamed (even though he won't care). Haven't seen him in awhile, he's gotten buffer. Prettier, oh such a pretty boy. Have I explained this? Everytime I think about how he is gay, something hurts inside.
- rosemary-sage candle and a mug of cocoa, half an avocado and a handful of sunflower seeds
- The Dylanist by Brian Morton