Friday, October 22, 2004

...a woman in the moon is singing to the earth...

La la la...

Joel looks too clean-cut for a drummer. Such an odd image he makes in the midst of his drum and bass set. I love being on guestlists and using the artists first name to tell everyone, hey we're with him. Makes me laugh. Go up to the counter "hey, we're on the list. Sanam and Lizzy, for Joel?" Loves it.

I need to learn more about Canadian music. I don't know enough - and then they're post-set conversations go over my head. This will be a year of research: research for school, research for work, and research for social life. How droll.

I can't see you every night

Tonight we do anti-social. I need sleep and have to at least pretend to work on bioethics. We're going to figure out if it's possible to disappear in one's room and study in the midst of a kegger. And after 8 hours at work, I'm not going to want to do anything fun anyway - what, exactly, did I take on with this job? Don't ask me, I couldn't tell you.