Monday, October 18, 2004

...you've 20 seconds to comply...

DONE!

Law and morality has officially been made my bitch. And how! It's nice to know that this does not in fact mean I am done for the day. By "nice", I really mean "annoying". Because I have another paper to start now, and it's even more confusing than the first. Something about religion... and science... ?

I have three hours to finish it, then I have to start looking pretty to go to Justin's show - if it's not done in three hours, we cannot go TO Justin's show, so for the love of God it will be finished. Which means I will leave you now.

By "now", I mean "as soon as I mention this" - which is that Kristen's bro and his four homies will be crashing out house on November 12-14. I would like an excuse to not be here - too many people! The person who can provide me with said excuse gets a really delicious cookie. And, you know, my undying love and gratitude and stuff.