Sunday, October 17, 2004

...the gladstone on queen...

It did that thing again, you know. Where you write all this stuff and then your finger accidentally (read: subconsciously) glances over the trackpad, and suddenly it's all gone. I think the computer is determined to protect me from myself, from saying things that I would learn to regret.

The question is can you ever regret anything like that? I mean - the hard things will have been said and the questions asked, and maybe it won't be what you thought, not at all, and maybe it won't be what you wanted - but you would at least know, right? You would at least have some more of an idea of where to go next.

This week is going to be seeing Confrontational Me. Everything will be done with tact, but with honesty. Confusion is not a state of existence, it's a pain in the ass.

This whole business (though fun and intriguing) is really just a pain in the ass. What can I say? I've always liked the straight-up best. Capisce?