Thursday, October 14, 2004

...a no-excuses truth...

I re-read the Book and as valid as most of it still is, I had one problem with a) how harsh it is, and b) the sexist tinge I picked up in one particular aspect. Greg says that men should chase, women should not pursue - that any relationship where the woman got the ball rolling won't last, and I'm wondering what you think about that?

I am a front of paradox. "Don't mess wit me... (pretty please)".

The problem with a book like Behrendt's is that you're going to think someone isn't worth it, which may or may not be true - but it isn't going to stop you wishing they were. Live up to your potential! For the good of the naive, I mean honestly.

I have been sitting on my couch for the last four hours doing course notes. The whole time, there has been a banana sitting on the arm-rest, as if willing me to eat it. I have resisted this whole time... but... I think that will stop... now.

Call me. Call me. Call me. Call me. Call me. Call... (yes, I am talking to you).

- which is totally against the Book, because I shouldn't have to remind you that I have a phone -