Monday, October 11, 2004

...think I'm gonna get me some happy...

I've been jonesing George Michael circa 1990-1996 since he was playing in Marjan's car last night - listening to it today, I got stuck on Fastlove.

Looking for some education
Made my way into the sun
All that bullshit conversation
Well baby can't you read the signs?

I won't bore you with the details baby
I don't even want to waste your time
Let's just say that maybe
You could help to ease my mind
Baby, i ain't Mr. Right

But if you're looking for fastlove
If that's love in your eyes
It's more than enough
Had some bad luck
So fastlove is all that i've got on my mind


I mean honestly, if my life was going to be mirrored in George Michael lyrics, why this song? I think we need to have words. BIG ones. Full of anger and vile vile things. Maybe a finger or two. Some glares.

Incidentally, I couldn't help noticing that there was a lot of religion, a lot of God/lord/You in his songs. Is this new to anyone else but me?

Other small things:

i) The cursed French presentation is finished. For the love of my left foot, what the shit was with this assignment? It took me 5 goddamn hours! I have other things to do people, this is NOT working for me.

ii) $142 in additional transportation taxes? Are you f-ing kidding me? Where do they think I will get this kind of money from, I'm a student for chrissakes. Fix this, now please.

iii) I got a message from a spyware pop-up today: "We're sorry, you cannot download this program. It is incompatible with Macs." HAHAHA to all you suckers still on PC's, me and spyware have parted company for GOOD.