Friday, October 08, 2004

...this is the trip trip trippiest (hippiest) ship...

The energy is fighting with my will, and I think I'm the one that's losing. Where in the world did this come from? I'm becoming more and more familiar with this feeling of being at the beck and call of sensation, where discipline and/or logical, practical thinking really have no place. And I don't really like that. My head is fastened tighter than this usually. Except today when my head is gone.

The implications have been here for some time, insinuations and the like. Am I that oblivious that I didn't see it coming until, wham, it's in my face? When things are this much of a surprise, there has to be something wrong.

I'm still in the office but not for long, because I am tired and I have a migraine now exacerbated by not understanding anything, and so I am going home. And that is essentially all there is to it. And by home I mean Trinity, because I need Cheryl (Cheryl, are you reading this?) and I need her now. Thank you and goodnight.