Friday, October 08, 2004

...a family by the name of greysteele...

The strangest thing - a migraine recurring over three days, and lightheaded and dizzy. To the extent that when I turn over in bed, while laying down, my stomach lurches soundly. In the morning, we go find Dr. Kara. He's the only one likely to be available on a Saturday morning, even if he is rather spacy.

I'm sitting on my bed as I am typing this. Oh, I missed having a laptop. I had a work one over the summer and it was bliss but it was nothing compared to my new computer. So pretty, and light and fast and perfect. I'm quite pleased.

We have become internet detectives, myself and SM. By that I mean I am the detective, and he told me what to look for. IP addresses and internet regulations are actually very interesting. Essentially what this means though is that I can find you *exactly* and not have to rely on speculation. Which is good I dare say as many of my speculations are rather... spectacular.

AM called tonight, around 7. To apologize, he said, for being mean as I was leaving earlier. I asked him if he had intended to be mean. He said yes. I asked him why, but his answer was drowned in static. It will wait until Thursday, because i will not email him and I will not go to the office before then. What I will do is call Dalal on Tuesday and go for coffee with her. She is perceptive, very much so, and will be able to tell me... something.

This is fairly significant, I think. I meant what I said in saying this came suddenly, but it is not unwanted. Not at all - though I am progressing with much caution and slow slow slowness.

Is it always like this? This blind-sight hit from a strange direction? I'm not exactly a fan, but hey, it's good.

I have to go to bed now. Vision receding - if the mono chain originating with Nick-Ro reached me, as Lizzy predicts, I will cry. Because I will have to miss weekends in Oakville, and Alessia is now a year old. So, fingers crossed.