Sunday, October 10, 2004

...my sentiments exactly...

Gah.

I love it, she tore down my castles in white clouds in the space of 4 minutes. No, this is good. My idealism and naivete is complemented by her acquired cynacism. Put us together and we have a somewhat functional entire person.

Essentially, she played it like a strategic problem. Took all the arguments, the lines - deconstructed them one by one, nothing left standing. Read between the lines what I missed because I take things at face value and add a pinch of optimistic denial. (Note to self: stop *doing* that.) Decided I need to be avenged or something, and (like the true Iranian revolutionary she is) detailed how we do have froshie troops at our immediate disposal on the ground (THAT ground, not this one), should we need them.

I told her to cool her jets, there's no need for a military strike just yet. I'm not saying there won't be, and if the need arises she will have ample opportunity to satify her residual anger.

Ana tells me that she is having trouble understanding my blog. Darling. *I* am having trouble understanding my blog. By which I mean, my life.