Saturday, October 09, 2004

...the final cut went down to the very sinew...

My old computer, replete with spyware/adware, has finally been put to sleep.

I love Saturday morning television on the Super Stations because they show silly cute movies that make me smile. I.e. Miss Congeniality and Mickey Blue Eyes.

My inbox is empty - - I want emails. I want them now. Email me please, short little ditties to make me smile. Even if it's just "you loser, stop fishing for affection".

*sigh*

I heard Pierre Pettigrew speak a couple nights ago on the news, and I remember when I mentioned that I had a hard time taking him seriously because of his resemblance in name to a Harry Potter character. May I just say at this point that even if I had not said this, I would have found myself with the same amount of trouble in taking him seriously as soon as I heard him speak. He's very bright I'm sure, but I laughed all the same.