Thursday, October 14, 2004

...what's cookin', good lookin'?...

I think I decided not to go to work today. Yes, I definately decided that.

The reasons:

- I'm tired. Too tired to be productive in any way, or even move. So I'm going to sit here and do law readings instead so I can whip this assignment into shape for Tuesday.

- I'm strong on paper, but on practise I'm skeptical. So I'm going to avoid the office until I can face the AM and not crack. He text msged me the other night - "Good night! Me". I don't like that, not one bit.

- It's raining and I don't have subway fare. So walking would make me sad.

I will go tomorrow and work extra hard. And look extra gorgeous because Roxanne is back in the office and honestly, between her and Dalo, I want to give up - If I went looking like a 'mo, I'd just have to kill myself.

It's a good thing my French prof. loves me because otherwise, I'd be sunk after today's presentation. I mean, it's not as if I didn't warn her. I can't do public speaking. I close up and stammer and shake, and badness ensues. At least my points were right on and I incited much discussion, so she will hopefully concentrate on that.

At the south-west end of Queen's park, there's one young maple tree with bright red leaves standing alone in a sea of large green.