Tuesday, October 12, 2004

...oh loup, y est tu pour moi?...

Sometimes, as when faced with long discussion on this month's Adbusters, I am frustrated by how much people speak about September 11th. We act as if no other great tragedy, no other *worse* tragedy, happened in the history of the world. I am not blaspheming - I just want to broaden your view.

The rest of what was written here didn't stay on for long; it was altogether too perky. And truthfully, though I am not down by any means, I'm just not feeling all that perky. Despite the fact that we just got a George Foreman grill, I got a great new job today, and I saw both Lizzy AND Meliss today - still feeling funky.

I'm feeling really pathetic this week. I'm surrounded by strong beautiful girls who did everything right and can look their past in the eye, dead-on, while I flipped the lid at an unexpected encounter on my way to Kelly library. So this time I'm doing everything right - I may have fudged it up, but I can still grab some saving grace.

Here comes another one...