Sunday, October 17, 2004

...drink up baby doll (are you in or are you out?)...

i) There's something about giving someone a present unexpectedly, and seeing it make them so happy. It makes me happy. Nick-Ro is teaching himself Persian and Arabic, and I gave him a framed handpainted page of Hafez verse on thin gold plate, and he loved it, he really did. And then he hugged me and I was so thrilled that he liked it so much. Oh, pangs.

ii) I was walking home from school when I ran into Parker in front of the UC residence - hey Farnam, guess who dropped down a level in French because they found it too hard? Yeah. That's right.

It made me laugh inside. Does that make me a horrible person?

iii) You could say anything
Small talk will be - just fine
Your voice is everything
We owe it to love
And it all depends on you...

I'm a slow motion accident
Lost in coffee rings - and fingerprints
I don't - wanna feel - anything
But i do
And it all comes back to you


iv) You know, if I were a really tough and confusing essay, I would have the decency to be convenient and write myself. Fucking philosophy - you are always determined to be contrary, I know.