Friday, October 29, 2004

...me-owwwwwww...

The problem with having an obnoxiously recurring crush on a guy with a girlfriend is that you'll hang out all week, even spend 2 hours talking on your own at the show of the guy you are "allegedly" crushing on (by which I mean, he's a poor decoy, poor poor musician boy) and your best friend will notice and say "I thought we were here for the show. You two should run away together", and you will think "Yes, yes we should", and you will trek home to bring back Persian coloring books for his amusement; the problem with this is that come Friday morning, he will fly back to the hometown to see his lady.

And then you will be sad. And will have to go to a concert to compensate.

I hate you guys with girlfriends, really I do. I hate you, and you, and you. But mostly you, because I wanted you most -

Incidentally I also hate the 6-year-old guys. AM is starting to become a problem and it is not fair because it is making my workplace environment rather uncomfortable. He is so out of line, and says the rudest things - all because I turned him down. Note to guys: If you turn into a snivelling 6-year old and be mean and plein d'attitude at rejection, you will immediately be categorized niftily as "pathetic" and "not a chance in hell" and lose any chance you *might* have had for any sort of redemption.

Also you run the risk of me wilfully playing to make you jealous by bringing the boy (oh, you decoy you) to the fundraiser, because I am mean and spiteful like that, and will make you feel about THIS small, because every time you are mean to me, that is how small you make *me* feel. And then I will hate you forever, which is sad because AM was one of my good, good friends.

I yelled at the receptionist at Women's College Hospital (by which I mean politely stated my displeasure) and she yelled back (by which I mean, joked that I should go to Buffalo or something). I want to go now, and now. And not in two weeks. Because hurting for two weeks is NOT part of the plan. Okay? *Whimper*

Pssst... I got the costume. It's ready and it's hotter than I thought, courtesy of Tara and her ruffley skirt.

...tawny gypsy girl... It was inspired. And is actually going to be the most perfect costume. You should all be there to see it, but alas the event is sold out. And also you are infinitely not-cool enough. But hot diggity-damn, it'll be a good night.