Saturday, June 11, 2005

...time allotted...

Because commitments are not just for the good times, I did not in fact break up with him (though I think Rachel wishes I had). Hurrah for grown-up me?

It was a bad stretch of a weekend, and it isn't over quite yet (tomorrow is still there, and waits with tension at work) but like I said to him this morning, this was about as bad as anything could ever get, and we got through and past in just under three hours. At this point, we can pretty much handle anything.

The goody bag I got from the conference is full of interesting magazines and a bunch of new demos. I'm veritably impressed, and the experience was worth it for that and other things, despite shit happening to make me miss all three nights of shows.

The list of people who aren't speaking to me, or who have changed in how they are speaking to me, has expanded to Steph. And I haven't even gotten to the store yet. Tomorrow will be fun. And by fun I mean painful.