Wednesday, June 08, 2005

...he holds a certain gesture...

I spent an hour cooking today, making three meals in large portions to last me a couple of days. In this way can I bring tupperwares to work, spending no money on food as a result, and control the health factor of the food I intake. This is equal parts practicality and domesticity.

I also did laundry, ran the dishes through the washer, cleaned, washed my hair and typed notes for a political philsophy course. All this on less than an ideal amount of sleep, because someone decided that he wanted attention at quarter to five in the morning, and woke me up. And kept me up.

Janetina met the boy last night, and approves I think. Which is lovely. I am happy and thriving, although I have bouts of commitment panic. I'm still sticking strong on my feet though, and he's lovely at calming. So even despite my neuroses, we are optimistic.

Madness is the next few days. The music festival starts in the morning, so from tonight until Sunday, I am for all intents and services out of commission, and likely to go mad.