Sunday, May 29, 2005

...pretend all the good things are for you...

Well now.

Everything is moved out and my room is empty. I have 3 hours before needing to be on Queen Street, and too many heavy thoughts without other things to distract me. Having lunch with a Janetina in a little bit, that will be half hour of occupation. Needing more, needing more!

Maybe I'll go to Yorkdale and visit Sephora. Could be.

I'm trying not to let this freak me out, but I'm a little freaked. I'm tightrope walking through weeks of anticipation for something very tenuous and very very weak. I've determined to sit still and do nothing, even if it means sitting on my hands to stop them typing/calling/shaking. Doing nothing until I've been given cues to follow - no more blind fumbling through someone else's head.

Tomorrow is teaching, the next day is a test. There is enough material to keep me distracted for the next couple of days, but beyond that, I got nothing.

However way we look at this, I got nothing.