Friday, May 27, 2005

...chopin resurrected...

Today was nausea. Actually, not exclusive to today. Yesterday was nausea too, as was Wednesday. Clearly this is emotive.

A customer wanted to kiss me, and Dan played Metric for my amusement. By amusement, I really mean I was sad and this was to cheer me up. I was cheered. My phone is empty, as is any other means to get in touch with me.

Which could mean any number of things, good or bad. Tomorrow I will call, because it is late now and I'm not good enough at the whole boycalling thing to call on a Friday night when he could be at home asleep but just as easily could be out having a gay old time with many people, and a call would just be... not wanted. So to be safe, tomorrow. But my thoughts will be occupied in their entirety until then.

Queen of overanalysis, is me. Someone please stop me.

But seriously, what a waste of black socks with kissy lips on them.