Friday, June 10, 2005

...wilt fall...

Standing on the verge of what, with respect to the rest of my life to date, is likely to be the worst sequence of days I have or will experience.

I'm just saying that by way of explanation, not to arouse alarm. Don't call or go crazy with the emails, I won't have time to answer them and they would probably just be in the way anyway. I just need a few days to get things in order and figure out, oh whether this is going to crush me or not.

Re: Intense emotional breakups, because that is the first thing likely to come to people's minds. No I am not in the midst of one, but I'm not counting it out over the next few days. At the very least, we might be looking at a break, to give me head-think time. It will come down to me though, that decision. The easy decision would be backing out, backing off of all of it. The harder one, to commit completely and to heavy issues that are a first.

You know me, I'm generally not good with other people's issues. And these are, essentially the worst. Now determining what constitutes a forgiveable offense.

Ugh. My heart hurts. And my head, from lack of sleep this week. I'll rant soonish, probably. If I haven't, don't mind.

(When I said don't get in touch, naturally that does not apply to Farnam, Rachel or Janet, who will call me please as soon as they can)