Thursday, June 09, 2005

...you make me...

Biggest sign of a music festival that knows what it's doing? Barrels of Red Bull in all corners of the conference centre, complimentary for the staff.

Going in two different directions and not wanting to split up just yet, we spent an hour on an appropriated bench at Bathurst Station. Making our own small corner of the city, and I get cute. Talk about the stories we'll tell later, about "our" bench. "So umm... who will be telling these stories to?" he asks. "I don't know... people." "Little people?" he wonders coyly; and the words neither of us say hang loudly in the three-week old air. I just kiss in response, and his hand is on my stomach.


--------------------------


Running to King Street HMV today before my shift, if I have time. I need Blue Rodeo, Shakira, Matt Mays, and Black Eyed Peas. Today please.