Monday, December 06, 2004

...here, sickie sickie sickie...

We have a problem.

I woke up this morning at 8 to get dressed and go see Dr. Harrison. I did not make it there as I was a) intimidated by the snowstorm outside, and b) facing a situation wherein my body did not want to move. By "did not" I mean "was unable". Therefore, I haven't yet gotten out of this bed yet, all day. I feel horrible and cranky and ill. I want tea and drugs and my mother. And sympathy phonecalls. And possibly some soup. Maybe a little mouse named Despereux.

So looking at the last 5 posts, I notice they are all without comment, and I feel lonely in the wide expanse that is cyberspace. You know what to do.

I used the time wisely to finish my law and religion essays completely, and then join facebook. To which I have since become addicted. Shit, another unnecessary distraction.