Saturday, December 04, 2004

...knowing that the world is round...

Something that is funny:

[the lovely] says: (11:58:22 PM)
   so when you said you'd meet me at one at indigo, you really meant... no?
farnam * says: (11:58:31 PM)
   OMG
farnam * says: (11:58:40 PM)
   I AM SO SORRY
farnam * says: (11:58:47 PM)
   omg
farnam * says: (11:58:51 PM)
   I AM SOOO SORRRRRYYYYY
farnam * says: (11:59:03 PM)
   i didnt leave the house today, i vegged at home
farnam * says: (11:59:05 PM)
   i am so sorry
farnam * says: (11:59:17 PM)
   i should never make plans when i'm dying of sleep

I forgive her. She's persian and gorgeous and dresses well -- how could I not? Also, I went shopping instead so I wasn't *very* sad.

Then she started talking about fast cars, and knives, and circuses... and somewhere around here I lost all thread of the conversation. The thing about MSN is that you end up talking about three different things at once, so even when you're talking to one person, it's really three conversations, and on a good day I can barely follow one conversation... do you see the problem?

2169 words and counting. It is coming along, but I feel as if it will go over. By which I mean I know it will. Before the end of tomorrow there will be three people who will receive this essay in their inboxes, and I only hope they love me enough to please review and edit and tell me I'm a) brilliant, or b) not so much, but constructively and with guidance.

Have you noticed lately that I have developed a love for words in bold? It's because I think it makes me cooler.