Thursday, December 02, 2004

...removing the crusts (read: wallowing in 5)...

Ran into someone I knew on the way home. By which I mean, he chased me down across the field of front campus. Said how he sees me everywhere, it seems but I never see him and this is the first opportunity he's had to say Hi. It was all I could do not to say "umm no... I've always seen you too. I just don't like you. So I leave". The thing is, my acquaintance radar is actually spot on, most of the time. If you think "oh she just didn't see me", that's only true some times. But more likely than not, i noticed you first and am deliberately moving in the other direction.

So really there are two options here:
a) If you think I really didn't see you, chase me down and grab my attention because I'm usually in the clouds anyway.
b) Think carefully about whether I have reason to love you or hate you, and then decide whether to chase me down and grab my attention.

Either way, the onus is on you, because frankly, I just don't care enough. Unless I really really love you, in which case I do the chasing.

My french exam ran away from me. It was scared. To which I say, damn straight. Clearly my wit, connaissance de la langue, and charming, incomprehensible story lines are getting too amazing for their own good. I must be stopped.

The other thing is that "arrrrggghhhhhh". That is the sound of a very very frustrated woman who is not being listened to. And by listened to i mean, I've been saying (read: implying OBVIOUSLY) the same thing for the past 3 months to no avail, and fuck man, I want avail. I have a hundred and five million problems with this situation which is so easily made perfect but it is not in my hands, and for the love of my aunt Francis it should be. We are going to have to be proactive about this. Remember the whole thing about me + proactive = unstoppable? Let's try for that.