Sunday, December 05, 2004

...smell of roses and cocaine...

My body took command last night, and, vetoeing all my wishes to do otherwise, made me sleep for 11 hours, waking up at 1pm. Truthfully I planned on falling asleep earlier than 2, but in the middle of watching War and Peace I got distracted by Rob's comic strip and before I knew it I had read the entire thing and it was 2 hours later. Then I got Farnam reading it, so funny. Quoting lines back and forth on MSN.

As a result, I don't really have time to write anything today, so I will just say that I am leaving now to eat leftover Chinese, get dressed, and go to work till 11:30 tonight. Where I will be lonely because I'm closing Kids alone tonight.

Kisses to those who want-em,
The Sparkle Girl (I'll get tired of this soon I promise)