Friday, November 12, 2004

...what's right is right, but you ain't been right yet...

There is a really beautiful song in my head, and I want to share it with you. Ordinarily I would put the lyrics here, and you would find the song, and see what it means, and love it's beauty. But this song has no words, and it would be useless for me to go "da dadada da DA da da" because it would mean nothing to you. Which is a shame. Also, I don't know the title so that, too, is a shame.

If it wasn't for my work dresscode, I could wear my ballerina skirt today.

I dreamt of Nancy Sinatra last night. And of other things.

Because i can't give you the beautiful song, I will leave you with this:

These boots are made for walking
And that's just what they'll do
And one of these days
These boot will walk all over you