Friday, November 12, 2004

...real life. not funny...

I'm so fucking antisocial. I couldn't even hang out with my friends at a chill bar for an hour. Not even the presence of all my favorite people could make me get over this tired funk that just wanted me to crawl home, eat a salami sandwich, and go to bed.

I have an excuse though, I need my rest. Tomorrow is a long day seeing me working from 5pm to midnight. As if that wasn't enough, tomorrow is the all important Hospital Day. There's a party in my kidneys and we're all invited. Yay medical imaging!

This just in - Rob is 30. What the fuck? He looks 24! This is not going to be a good thing. By which I mean this will be no thing, because it isn't as if I have the time anyway. So I will say to him, depart little boy, except nicer. Because he is nice. I kinda want to set him up with one of my single friends who don't work so much and actually are able to have a social life. But I'm really the only one I know who's so flex about age. Shame, he's cute.

I'm watching a show where they are renovating a mansion, and there is a foreman, and then the foreman can decide to keep the mansion, or keep the money from the budget, or divide it with his team. And I don't understand the concept, or why anyone would join the team, because if I was the foreman, I would keep the money. And I'm sure everyone else would too.

What you were expecting something different? Humans are weak, and essentially horrible. Deal with it. Better yet, go cry about it.