Monday, November 08, 2004

...life goes easy on me...

There was a scientific study which studied the toxicity of certain substances by feeding them to spiders and then drawing conclusions based on the appearance of their webs. The substances studied included nicotine, alcohol, caffeine, marijuana, LSD, and speed.

The spiders fed caffeine had webs with abstract images and no determinable pattern of any kind, scattered, frighteningly so. The spiders who consumed marijuana had relatively normal webs, but it appeared that they had lost interest half way through.

So, theoretically, if you are going to make a projection onto my life based on the results of this study, I will conduct myself in an abstract manner with no discernable pattern, and never get anything done.

Really, nothing I didn't already know.