Friday, November 19, 2004

...my baby don't care for shoes...

At this point I have so many butterflys in my stomach all the time that I am surprised they all don't just come flying out when I open my mouth.

I teased Janet the other day about moving slowly, slowly but I am snailing along so much more slowly than she is, because as excited and cloud-9-y as I am, I am so nervous and giddy and completely distracted, which is not going to be a good thing for my anthropology paper.

I think I also have to write less often in here, because all I will talk about is this boy and his sweetness, which you have already heard discussed and which my friends are sick to death of hearing about. So I will just mention two more things before I move on. The first is that coming up behind me, he grabs my hand and whispers "here you have to keep this until I get back", sliding a rubber band into my palm. Which has now become a rubber band bracelet. Dorky I know, but it was nice. The second is that he's growing a beard (good lord, a beard). I'm going to become one of those girls. The girls who want to kiss boys with beards.

Oh I'm crushing. Stupid boy with your stupid timing.

Right. Moving on. Carolyn Parrish, fired by Paul Martin. Surprised it didn't happen sooner, but personally I commend her for having balls and speaking up what most of us are thinking. Funny how they fired her 10 days before Bush comes to town...

That's all folks, have a good night. Weekend. You know.