Tuesday, November 16, 2004

...Ttracker performance...

I feel it in the air or in my bones, but today is not going to be a great day. In fact, in the scale of days between 1-23, this is probably a 9. Not horrible, but definately in the lower spheres.

It appears more and more likely that Margaret Hassan was murdered in Iraq. Every single one of those rebels involved in that should be shot.

So there is a religion essay that needs to be done for three weeks - it involves the relationship between religion and science. Your purpose right now is to help me decide on a topic, and tell me how to go about researching said topic because the amount of things I know about religion and science can fit into a thimble.

The topics:

- Lutheran beliefs on science and cosmology with relation to religion
- whether creationist or evolutionary should be taught in schools equally, even in a private Catholic school
- whether the discover of this new human species should negate our belief in God

Just wrote the religion test, it was nice and painful. Tomorrow's bioethics test will be the same. I want to quit school or take a year off next year, I hate this place. Get me out of here (please).

I want to go to a class looking like a bum, not wasting an hour getting ready for the petty horrible reason that I want to make some other chick feel low low. Because inevitably it backfires and I feel low low.

C'est tout.