Wednesday, November 17, 2004

...so i can dance...

The true evidence that I never grew up? I'm playing the same games. Was slighted, now I'm slighting. And he's so sweet and ever-present, easy peasy to take advantage of. I should be shot. Like reverse Karma, I'm committing those acts done against me. See what you've started?

i can't even tell you how disappointed I am, the spell is broken, no longer magical. I want my blinders back, before I start looking at the rest of the world. Worried they'll disappoint me too.

16 minutes until my bioethics test. This is probably the moment I should shut down the computer and start heading towards class. Probably should have studied more. Ah well, too late now. This apathy is worrisome. I think I'll skip class tonig -- no, no I won't, I WILL go to class. I can run away on Friday like a good little girl.