Wednesday, November 17, 2004

...i got my mind set on you...

Right-o. Didn't make it to class tonight after all, but it's okay because I slept instead and these days that's more pressing. Besides I'm not behind in anthropology at all, so it's cool. Also, sleep was my reward for raping my bioethics exam this morning. Oh yes, indeed I did rape it. It's still crying, shivering, afraid. (Is it over? Is she done?)

Something possessed me to rent a million movie tonight. By "something" I mean the knowledge that I had $22 burning a hole in my pocket, and so I rented $22 worth of French movies + Devdas. For the life of me I can't explain why most of the movies I rented were Catherine Breillat ones, I am not a fan of her work. I am and I am not - I can appreciate her talent as a director, she really is very good, but she is so disturbing. I should have rented Jean de Florette and Indochine.

You know who I'm seeing on Friday? Yeah, you know who I'm seeing on Friday. Oh but he is sweet. Sshh don't move, you'll break it.