Thursday, November 18, 2004

...liz turner is not his style...

Soundtrack: The Number 1 Jazz Album from Verve records.

It's a sad day in the medical community. Though it seemed we had an amicable (read: violent), symbiotic relationship, my sweet self and Student Health Service and ATR labs have ended our relationship. Having received the clearence that all systems are go and tests are clear and normal, I promptly left the building. Buh bye bitch, don't need ya cold cold heart no more. Until, of course, the next time my body pulls a coup-de-grace.

But for now, whee because I'm outta there.

I love my jobs, both of them. I love my bookstore job and my charity job, and the people in both of them. I love finding books for people. I love that today someone came in asking for a book by my favorite kid's author, and we had only one copy and she didn't want to buy it because it was the last one and what if someone else wanted to buy it, and I convinced her it was okay we'll get in more copies.

The author is Barbara Helen Berger, by the way.

Ooooh child, if you could only see me tomorrow. My outfit is so classy and gorgeous, so worthy of the audience. I know you wish you were there. I'd invite you all if I could.

All except Janet because she bailed on me tonight. Already it's starting, she gets a new boy and starts ditching plans with her girlfriends. Note to her: girlfriends are ALWAYS more important. Because we're the ones that last, yo. Boo. I had to watch Devdas alone. *sigh*