Monday, December 27, 2004

...they came, they saw, i conquered...

Abridged version:

The celebrity - it's silly calling him that, because it doesn't mean anything except that I am 12. In reality, a very intelligent, very passionate and motivated, very talented individual who is well known for his efforts and accomplishments. He did indeed come tonight, and I was very much pleased. His latest plans involve the establishment of an NGO, for which he said I can help and now I feel like the queen of the world.

I really hope he (and those he knows) do not read my blog. Because as much as I pretend otherwise, this is really just a silly exercise to keep me connected to my friends and give voice to my paranoid contemplations. No one credible should actually read it.

More to come, just not now because I want to go to bed. Salute.