Wednesday, December 22, 2004

...a lump of cheese in your stocking...

Watching Christina Aguilera on television, bored and rather disgusted. She really started taking tastelessness to a whole new level. The day has been full of ups and downs.

Ups: The a la menthe, Italian pastry and pretty pink earrings bought from a strange Japanese art gallery I stumbled across today.

Downs: Carrying groceries home in the snow, missing you missing you missing you, I have no kahlua (but Kristen does), four months worth of donor cheques to process, and I've pissed off half the free world today.

Notice that there are more downs than ups.

About the last point: I'm not trying to be antagonistic or angering, I am just really frustrated and trying to have people understand why. This hasn't really been the greatest week - a function of working too much, and too many things happening, waking up on the wrong side of the bed. and being generally misunderstood.

But I'm watching Closer tonight, and if Jude Law can't get me in a better mood, then I am sorry to say the situation is rather hopeless. So wish me luck, and enjoy your evenings.