Friday, December 24, 2004

...allusions macintosh orchard...

Last night and watching The Sound of Music on tv with Ashley and Martha, I had a strange fleeting sensation of goosebumps and remembered another December 23, three years ago, and Joe laughing that he hadn't seen Sound of Music, ever. So we pinky swore that one night he and I would sit down and watch it.

I miss you, I miss you, I miss you - we love you and always will, that stands to reason

Do you remember getting all those email forwards about telling your loved ones how you feel about them? I know everyone disregards them, but the message is a real one. Tell your parents/friends/relatives/lovers that you love them - spend time with them, make room for them in your life. You don't know when that opportunity might be snatched from you forever.

Last night before Christmas, hope you all have shopped, hope your ready for a good time. I certainly am. Taking a break tonight to do Christmas dinner Janet-style, then heading to my parents house for love, hugs, food and a bubble bath. And also, clean sheets.

To all of you who a) are outsiders in-town for the holidays, b) are students on holiday and have time on your hands and c) claim to love and adore me - to all of you, if you do NOT make time for me this holiday season, you will be cursed forever and ever amen, in several languages. What that means, clearly, is umm... call me because I want to see everyone (even you).